The SPLITMUX® HDMI/DisplayPort Video
Wall Processor displays video from one HDMI or DisplayPort video source
across four 1080p HDMI monitors to form one large screen – 2x2 video
Use to create a 2x2 video wall – 4 monitors tiled together to form one
- Supports 1920x1080 and 1920x1200
(WUXGA) input resolutions, and 1920x1080 output resolution (fixed for
- Cascade processors to create
large video walls – 4x4, 8x8, 16x16, 32x32, etc.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4 and
DisplayPort 1.2a specifications.
- Fluid, real-time video
performance with 60 frames per second (fps).
- Each monitor simultaneously plays
- Supported audio formats: LPCM
2/5.1/7.1, Dolby, DTS.
- Any DVI source or display can be
connected by using the DVI-HD-xx-MM cable (not included).
- Quick and easy plug-and-play
installation - no drivers or software.
- Ideal for a wide range of digital
signage applications, including: retail stores, restaurants, corporate
lobbies, entertainment venues, trade shows, airports, and more.
NOTE: Does NOT support HDCP.