The PRIMUX®Zero-U VGA KVM Switch System
allows you to control up to 64 computers without consuming rack space.
The switch frees up valuable space by eliminating large KVM switchboxes
and bulky hard-to-manage coax cables.
The PRIMUX system consists of two components: the User Station that
connects to a keyboard, monitor and mouse, and Host Adapter that
connects to a server. Up to 64 Host Adapters can be daisy-chained
together providing user access to up to 64 servers. The User Stations
and Host Adapters can be located as far as 1,000 feet from each other
via CAT5/5e/6 UTP cable.
A single, inexpensive CAT5/5e/6 UTP cable replaces bulky KVM
- Interconnect multiple servers at
different locations throughout a building. Servers can be the same or
different platforms(PS/2, SUN, USB or serial).
- Ideal for hazardous/unsecured
environments. User station can be located up to 1,000 feet (305 meters)
- Provides a simple daisy-chained
- Easy to install and use with
- Hot-swap components with no
disruption of server operation.
- Supports crisp and clear
resolutions to 1920x1440.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent
computers from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Keep-alive keyboard/mouse
emulation for flawless operation.
- Supports international keyboard
- OSD provides fine tuning for
optimal video quality.
- Color-coded LEDs on both the
local and remote units indicate power status and verify communication
between the units.
- Automatically adjusts the video
quality to compensate for varying lengths of CAT5/5e/6 cable.
- Configuration is saved and
restored even if unit loses power.