The SPLITMUX® 3G/HD/SD-SDI Quad Screen
Splitter/Multiviewer allows you to simultaneously display real-time SDI
or DVI video from two, three, or four different SDI sources on a single
monitor. It is capable of displaying the video sources in full screen
or custom mode on up to three monitors at the same time. In custom
display mode, each of the quadrants can be adjusted to any size and
positioned to any location on the display, such as to mimic Picture in
Picture or Quad display modes.
Full Screen and Custom display modes.
- Custom Display Mode: the size,
position and selection of any or all windows are customizable.
- 2- and 3-source viewing is
possible with this method.
- Maintain input aspect ratio if
desired – no stretching necessary.
- Mimic Picture in Picture and Quad
Screen display modes.
- Independent video in to video out
- Display the same video output
configuration on up to three monitors at the same time with two SDI
outputs and one DVI output.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to
1080p for 3G/HD/SD-SDI outputs and computer resolutions to 1920x1200
for DVI output.
- Supports embedded audio through
SDI-compatible displays or audio receivers.
- Fluid, real-time video
performance with 60 frames per second (fps) in all four
- Supports a local display for each
video input via corresponding loop out SDI connectors.
- A customized text label can be
added for each video window and input to provide easy identification
- Display a digital or analog clock
in any position.
- Control the multiviewer through
the Graphical User Interface (GUI) which can be connected via RS232
serial port or Ethernet.
- Backup and restore multiviewer
- Built-in default EDID
- Supported output resolutions can